Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Excited for Cebu Trip

Hell yeah! I really do! haha. But, what will I expect when I got to Cebu.

According to Wikipedia:

Cebu (Filipino:Sugbo) is a province in the Philippines, consisting of Cebu island and 167 surrounding islands. It is located to the east of Negros, to the west of Leyte and Bohol islands. Cebu is a long narrow island stretching 225 kilometers from north to south, surrounded by 167 neighbouring, smaller islands, which include Mactan, Bantayan, Malapascua, Olango and the Camotes Islands. Cebu has narrow coastlines, limestone plateaus and coastal plains. It also has rolling hills and rugged mountain ranges traversing the northern and southern lengths of the island. Cebu's highest mountains are over 1000 meters high.

Enough for the wordings, I really don't understand haha! I will just list my expectations on Cebu City or my to-do lists instead :D

  1. Ride the edge coaster
  2. Visit the Sto. Nino church and Magellan's cross
  3. Visit the Taoist temple
  4. Go to beach
  5. Gala mode on the city
  6. Eat their local delicacies
  7. Buy gitara
  8. Enjoy the flight
  9. take picture of the city
  10. take picture of the clouds
The edge coaster is the most popular attraction in Cebu. It is located at the rooftop part of the Crown Regency hotel (that's about 38 feet high above the ground!). I have fear of height but I will dare myself since this is the first time and hopefully not the last time I will go to Cebu.

The Sto. Nino church. I would love to see the very old and the very first symbol of Christianity on the Philippines as well as the Magellan's cross. Taoist temple also the popular tourst spot in Cebu.

Since Cebu is surrounded by ocean, we better experience the Cebu's beach water :) (maybe it's different with other ocean water in Luzon haha). The next stop is to gala the whole place. Ok  that is terrible, but yeah, I would love to explore Cebu. I would like also to buy gitara for Cris' little brother as a birthday gift. Take pictures around Cebu and my one of my many wishes in life -- to take picture of the clouds above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment