Monday, June 7, 2010

In my own place

Last month, my aunt told us that there will be a housing project in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. My mom and I see the location, but, still it doesn't have any houses built but a desert -like place haha.

Anyways, the locations is under construction. A lot of tucks and workers. They're building the walls and perimeter first and then the gates then soon the houses.

Last day we take the opportunity to have one, knowing that the amount was too small these days. We go to the office and availed one, though we didn't pay it by cash, instead, a 30 years to pay loan thru PAG-IBIG. This is OK since my salary will never stop on this level and I think that we will complete this loan before or earlier than 30 years. Imagine, I'm 23. After I completed the house payments, I'm 53 haha.

I can't wait to move-in to my new crib. A lucky 7 house :) It's Block 7 lot 17, registerd on the 7th day of June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment