Thursday, May 20, 2010

Convincing my self on Switching from Windows to Ubuntu Linux Again

About a year ago, or so, I installed Ubuntu on my superbly old desktop, I liked it. I think it was version 6 of Ubuntu when I first use it. But then, I switched back again to Windows XP since I don't feel comfortable using Ubuntu. It was too slow and laggy that time -- no window flash games, installer, Photoshop and everything under Windows box. I even order Ubuntu cd's that time haha :P

But now, I'm convincing my self to switch back again to linux since I get a lot of problem regarding viruses. I also wanted to learn something new, learn how to use linux.

Also, I would like to try again linux because I know some of linux interfaces and commands since I deal everyday in SSH on my work. I just loved it :)

I hope that I can do migrate myself on Ubuntu. Learn something new. Forget about Windows and start to do things "Open"

I hope that linux won't have driver compatibility issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment