Friday, May 21, 2010

My Blogger Experience: So far, so good

I've been a "Wordpress" guy since 2008. I post almost everyday that time and post anything that I could imagine :)

Wordpress is a great blogging tool for me since it's almost complete -- you can change style, full-blown WYSIWYG editor, uploader, stats and many many more. Though Wordpress lack of custom domain support, custom domain has a yearly amount to be paid.

I found blogger to be so minimalistic, If you want to post then only one page is visible, only the page where you will write your story. I think this is just enough for me. For a personal blog.

Another thing is, I like blogger because it has a built-in functionality where you can monetize your blog, meaning you could attached your adsense accout and will show you a relative ad for your blog unlike Wordpress that doesn't have a function like this.

So, so far so good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment